About our programme :
It is a 100 day transformational program aimed at building the leaders of tomorrow. During this program, you will learn to lead from the front and develop essential skills like marketing and communication while you represent Onyomark in your campus and understand how it all comes together for a cause.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promote Onyomark among your peers and assist them to register on Onyomark.
2. Conduct seminars in college to train peers on how to use our platform.
3. Conduct on-campus awareness drives for promotion.
4. Strengthen and expand face to face team/online community.
5. Reach out to students & faculties and facilitate relevant information.
6. Play a leadership role in driving participation in the program on campus
7. Extract creative ideas community and utilize them in specific functions within the company
8. Find potential ambassadors in new campuses.
Rewards and incentives:
1. A prestigious completion letter
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Monetary incentives based on performance will be given up to INR 10,000* per month
4. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
5. Special performers will get an exclusive letter of recommendation from our Founder & CEO
6. Opportunity to be a face of our brand in your college
1. Participate in learning tracks created just for you.
2. Improve your leadership skills and boost career prospects.
3. Improve your communication skills and enhance your network.
4. Improve your marketing and promotional skills.
5. Improve your managerial skills and data handling skills.
6. Opening doors for career opportunities with Onyomark.
7. Data management and analytics.
1. Selection will be on basis of your application, form responses and telephonic interview.
2. You should have good communication skills and should be responsive.
3. You should be comfortable with reaching out and interacting with people.
Who can apply:
You can be an ambassador if :
- You are familiar with, or interested in, startups
- You dig data research and organising meetups is your thing
- You dream of starting your own company someday
- You have good communication skills and like blogging
- You’re adept in social media marketing, love to hang out and connect with people to build an online community
- You can commit to 100 days of regular participation to get a hands-on experience and understanding of the startup ecosystem